Annamaet Manitok Red Meat Formula for Dogs
Annamaet’s red meat Manitok is now a fresh meat formula! Manitok has been reformulated due to the difficulty in obtaining the buffalo needed to meet our strict quality standards. Our grain free Manitok now contains deboned lamb and venison. The recipe is also potato free. The word Manitok means “rugged” in the Inuit Eskimo language and this formula was named in reference to an unfortunate encounter between a moose and Rob Downey, President of Annamaet Petfoods – hence the moose on every bag! Manitok is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO dog food nutrient profiles for "ALL LIFE STAGES" (Gestation, Lactation, Growth and Maintenance).
- Additional Information
- Now with Fresh Meat!
- A Red Meat Formula with Lamb and Venison
- Free Range Deboned Lamb and Lentils
- Grain Free
- Potato Free
- All meat passed fit for human consumption
- No GMO's
- Pre and Probiotics
- Chelated Minerals
- Algae - a stable and sustainable, natural ingredient that is an excellent source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids
- L-Carnitine - involved in Fat Metabolism and helps maintain Lean Muscle Mass as well as supports Healthy Cognitive Function.
- DHA - supports Brain Development in puppies and Healthy Cognitive Function in adults and senior dogs.
- All Life Stages